Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 12:15   Link #1825
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

...*sob* This episode was totally worth all the wait. All those hinting they've been doing in the last few episodes really worked well to build the tension up for this episode.

I was relieved that they didnt play "Change!!!" this week, it would have thrown off the mood set up by the first few minutes of the episode. This episode was simple overall and honestly I dont have much to say...or rather I cannot describe the feeling in words. It was just...so...dramatic.(to say the least)

"Yakusoku" is now one of my top favorite songs, not only for the iM@S series but as song itself. But within the iM@S series it really places high up on the list. Not only is it a great song, its existence has meaning, it represents the bond of the 765Pro idols. I had to try really, really hard to keep myself from crying while listening to the song...and I couldnt hold my tears back any longer at the end of the song. (ToT) CHIHAYA~!!!

Up until now my impression of Chihaya has been the serious and uptight girl that only cared for singing and not much else. She only became an idol to work herself up to becoming a world famous singer. But after learning more about Chihaya after watching the anime series and playing the game, I now know that I was wrong to assume that...I'm now a fan of Chihaya. She's just the type of girl that you want to be by her side to support her in her time of need.

*goes back to listening to "Yakusoku" and crying*