View Single Post
Old 2011-12-10, 20:45   Link #1576
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
I got a question to ask, which faction is better from a moral point of view ? Stormcloacks or Legion ? When it comes to humans Stormcloaks seemed more moral to me but they are racist which kind of ticks me of, the legion also has its problems... so dunno...
Legion is morally better actually.

If you talk with random people they'll talk about how the Empire treats them well (the ork smiths come to mind).

With the stormcloaks, according to one of their generals if an Argonian dies, Ulfric brushes it off, if a Nord gets a paper cut, he'll send an entire army to avenge him. In any case the Dark elves living in Windwhelm are being oppressed.

Quote:
The Nords are not the only ones worshipping Talos, you can be sure that the rest of the Empire wants out of that situation also. And noone in the Legion enjoys licking Thalmor boots, they are certainly not willing allies.
Well the Empire is defintely gearing up for a fight as their generals talk about war with Thalmor a possiblity if you help kill Ulfric. In fact they say that an Imperial victory threatens the Dominion's position.

Also, if you read the journals in the embassy,

Spoiler:
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote