View Single Post
Old 2012-02-29, 23:34   Link #1843
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
If I see a jungle Fiora again for this week I'll just dodge queue. Why anyone would even think of playing someone with zero CC as jungler is beyond me. Already so tired of my team having ~80cs around the 20min mark. Lately I have getting a ton of those retards on my side which ruins most of my games.
<_< GP has been considered a good jungler for a while and he has no CC outside of slow on passive or ult, and WW only has CC on ult, and Shyvana is a popular junlger with absolutely no CC..., so I don't see why Fiora and Yi can't jungle when they only CC they need to kill is red, I mean they same argue could made to others role of why bring a solo top, or mid solo who can't CC.

But I mean obviously if you have Vlad Mid, and Morde or Rumble top, then she isn't really an ideal choice... but I don't see a reason a jungler must have CC, I mean personally I'd rather a jungler who has good dragon control w/o CC and can get it early than someone who can't solo dragon if at all but has CC like Rammus or Amumu. Also Fiora doesn't really need blue which means she give to her mid on 2nd or 3rd kill and not really suffer to much jungling speed for it.

Also bad players do seem rampart lately...
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote