View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 13:50   Link #3987
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Haha, sorry pal. It wasn't my intention. Though rather than at me you should be mad at the author who has been smoking so much weed lately that he apparently forgot to reveal the new Gundams. Instead of giving us nightmares with his Disney-induced BS that involves cross-dressing scientists (thank you Sumizawa, episode 47 will never be the same again) he really should stop with a plot that has not only jumped the shark but any and all aquatic lifeforms known to man and just pull off the cloaks of those colossal pseudo-Jedi. Seriously, this is so overdue, it's not even funny. >_>

And yeah, this Heero is quite the player, isn't he? I'm not sure if I want to know where this ends... You can smell the cheesecake a mile away. That and more convoluted family trees. Though for some reason the idea of Heero Yuy having a liaison with both Peacecraft twins is sort of amusing, if only to find out who ends up being cousins with whom. It's like playing bingo. Get three people right and you win. xD

*reads old posts* Okay, so from what I understood Sabrina faked her own death in a shuttle bombing thus being the one to officially die. When Katrina decides to continue piloting the Wyvern she passes on her name (and her feelings for Heero? lolwhat) to Sabrina, making Sabrina officially "Katrina", which in turn leaves us with in even more Catherines. yay~
I agree with the obnoxious non-sense the plot has turned into (although i've only read the summaries in this thread).

And about the family tree, I think that Heero Yui will get involved with Katrina, but because of circumstances, they won't pursue that matter any further, thus, making it impossible for Heero and Relena to be related (although, we would have to assume that Heero IS related to the politician)

Spoiler for reasons:

By the way, in the ch 16 and 17 of GoL, a flashback panel shows Katrina with her pilot suit, meaning that FT and GoL are interwined... I like that
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote