Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-07, 04:11   Link #22386
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
@Chris38

Yeah, the seal will be broken sooner or later, since Akasha did say that it isn't permanent and that itle break someday, but I wonder if itle happen in this arc or in the future, with the situation the way it is, its the perfect moment for something like that, I'm just curious on how Ikeda is going to solve the Omote/Ura problem, the logical solution would be the merger that Tsukune is hoping for, unless Ikeda has something else in mind for a solution.
Even so, she had no business trying to destroy the seal herself in order to get Ura-chan back, she deliberately broke her promise to Akasha. Though I have no idea what Akihisa has planned for Omote, I'm sure it'll be worlds better than what AKuha just pulled.

And on that note, this idea came to me earlier in the day:

Maybe the whole point was to simply kill off Omote and revive Ura-chan. And now that her goal is within reach, she might have no more need for Fairy Tale, or at least for the current hierarchy.

"Come on, Moka-chan! Let's go to the top floor together and defeat Gyokuro! With our combined power she won't stand a chance. Then Fairy Tale will be ours. And then, WE CAN RULE THE WORLD!"

That will only further increase Moka's ire. It might also draw Gairen's ire, since he seems to be an internal enforcer of Fairy Tale. And once he learns of Akuha's treachery, he won't hesitate to target her. And considering what she's done, I doubt Moka will save her. Doubt he'll be able to kill her, but he'll force her to exhaust even more youki by spamming the Jigentou. And then Tsukune finally arrives...

So if Moka doesn't go berserk at first sight of Akuha, or Gairen targets her before Moka can act, there's still a chance to stop Alucard's revival. A slim one, but still one nonetheless. Can't wait to find out either way.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote