Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-07, 23:42   Link #22398
Chris38

Well, personally speaking I would like Alucard's awakening to be avoided at all costs, especially considering the state team A currently is in - and let's be honest team A has the strongest possibility of becoming Alucard's lunch, due to the fact that two of it's members (Inner Moka and Tsukune) contain the blood of a Shinso vampire, and considering the fact that most of team A members have become incapacitated - since, Ruby, Tsukune and Inner Moka are the only ones, who are capable of movement, with the rest being wounded, or unmobilized in some other way, it's not a situation where they can quickly run away, and team B is still too far away to support team A in case Alucard awakens.

Furthermore, I doubt that Inner Moka and Tsukune are going to come unscratched from their confrontation with Akua, at the very least they would have drained a large extent of their youkai energies, and probably won't be in a condition to fight anymore, which would also put them at a disadvantage against Alucard, that is assuming that they even stand a chance in a fight against him, which I doubt, since even if Alucard isn't the final boss of this manga, it still doesn't change the fact that he's still a dangerous opponent, who in my opinion, can easily crubstomp the protagonists and their friends.

In other words, Alucard's awakening would pretty much be a nail in the grave for the protagonists, and I have a hard time thinking of how they would be capable of getting out of there, without the author resorting to some Deus Ex Machina, which depending on how it's going to be executed might not please some fans.

So, I still hope that Ikeda is planing to avoid a situation where Alucard awakens.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-05-08 at 00:12.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote