Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-15, 23:54   Link #1215
RiderLeangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
If she's a Kamen Rider fan, I'm sure she's at least watched a few Sentai series. I think she took to Rider over Sentai because Rider has had far more amoral heroes. The early-2000s stuff comes to mind. She quotes Momotaros a lot, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was a big fan of Asakura/Ouja.
She's not the only one, Mahiro's mom also made a reference, even if the subs I saw messed it up
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/manal...dreference.jpg , she was actually referencing the catch phrase for Den-O's Gun Form, guess that means Nyaruko is more of a Momotaros fan with her Sword Form references (Hint: "Ore sanjou") while Mahiro's mom is more of a Ryuutaros fan :P

Just one more KR reference in the new Nyaruko ep I can't help but notice... She referenced Kamen Rider OOO but yet still did the Den-O reference :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I doubt we'll have MahiroNyaruko romance because of him. Let's hope we'll get a flamewar shipping between the MahiroXNyaruko fans (including me), the yuri fans and the yaoi fans in hopes of romance !!
Can I put in a vote for yuri, that's the correct choice in everything
RiderLeangle is offline   Reply With Quote