View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 03:10   Link #121
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Oh, man. I kept wishing that Shrade would recover, but it just wasn't meant to be, huh? His death scene was done well though. The song had the first opening of both seasons of the series which made it more emotional. Didn't expect that one. The real killer was the name of the move that he used to open a path. He was my favorite character alongside Cayenne too. T^T

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Still, to think Apollo is that bloody dog. Something inside me died, and I believe I popped a vein or two...

Didn't Apollo had a scene in the second half of Genesis, where his back was glowing, and seemed like there's a scar from getting his wing ripped off? I believe there's also another scene in one of the early episodes of the first season, where Apollo seemed like a totally different person, and was preaching regarding Silvia's poor performance in combat. I remember it since Apollo was rather dignified and divine in manners compared to his usual behavior.

at any rate, one of the things I liked about the episode is the ending theme. They brought it back, thank god! It's far more fitting than the second ending song. No offense to anyone who loves it though.