View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 03:27   Link #135
Maximillionus
Hoping in for the ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Indeed, those two were handled horribly. That's why I'm standing with that the dog thing was never planned but they needed some way to make Amata able to fight fate and not be a hypocrite. Which again is completely stupid since to be fighting fate he would need to be competeing with Apollonius who doesn't seem to be trying at all in EVOL or Genesis. So really? What the heck is he fighting again?

Which is sad that sine it seemed like it had a great start compared to the original. Yet as the episodes kept coming things just kept getting worse. Also, I'm still a little angry that they had that whole "be buried alive" training exercise and nothing amounted to it. Kagura still wiped the floor with everyone and in his fate with Amata it was so one sided....

Is no one allowed to get stronger either? What the heck...
Well I would have to say most of the characters got stronger but Amata pretty much stayed the same. Couldn't even remember that Detachment wings were immune against kaguras power, which makes the last episode stupid enough. Which makes the whole series stupid if two parts of a dogs soul are fighting for each other to become Mikono's lover. There's two legs, why can't each have one leg and just hump it (woops did i just ruin the ending?).