View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 07:00   Link #123
SABER60069

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
In my opinion Altair is the OVA universe which was saved by the Aquarion piloted by Apollo, Silvia and Reika. But they disappeared from that universe the next 12,000 year as they reincarnated in the TV universe or Vega.

A temporal causality loop happened. The Genesis Punch affected the space time continuum that caused the Great Incident 11 year prior to the TV universe 2nd chapter. The Tree of Life dying led to a split reality similar to Star Trek Prime Universe and Star Trek 2009 Alternate Reality. Vega and Altair's history is identical except for the Genesis of Aquarion generation era and beyond.

Thus the divergent yet similar technologies. The Ignis and Aquaria Vectors that is the successors of the Assault Type Aquarion.

We don't know the circumstances of why the Ianthe shield was developed anymore than why Vega has a ring of debris.

What we do know Izumo's mother created the Ianthe shield. It wouldn't surprise me if Mykage manipulated her.

It sounds like Highlander 2 where Connor Macleod's shield substituted for the ruined Ozone layer. The cure was worse than the disease. It turns out the Ozone layer replenished itself. The shield is causing only problems.
Okay... I get all that but Altair being OVA Aquarion universe doesn't exactly justify the fact that they shot themselves in the foot then acting like an idiot going to Vega abducting female and causing havoc only to realize it was all pointless for me

Izumo couldn't have said it better his life was pointless and Alicia doesn't exactly make it better as what she said basically confirms his life was pointless with the exception of fathering Amata

Fact is if they wanted me to care about Altair's fate then they did a very bad job at it