Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 01:18   Link #1568
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well don't mind Yuuka writing the letter since things didn't exactly end on a positive note. Of course if they actually do have the rules in this group set up she should already know that and just let him go. But should be a very possible route for her personal struggle to appear. Whether it's dealing with how his negativity escalates (maybe joining DES) or becoming an issue that might nearly get her kicked out. I mean let's face it, the two that saw are hardly the silent duo of the group.

Takamina really had her struggles in this one. It nearly got her killed/captured and her usual leadership being gone caused trouble for the others as well. A strong statement from Yuuko for sure. Should help bounce her up and it's true, if they step aside for another person's dream what will happen to theirs? Nothing wrong with hanging onto their dream and fighting to keep it. Would only hurt Kanata if Takamina stepped down to give her the spot. Right now the best she can do is be the person that Kanata looks up to. Whatever happens after that, happens.

Really I'd be a bit surprised if we see a lot of official succession. We've gone through all this time knowing these characters as who they are so a mass name change might throw people off . Do wonder if they'll make an additional unit so we have the characters stepping forward, but not just waiting for something terrible to happen to the regulars.

Did wonder if something bad would really go down. First thought Takamina would die and then get captured. Following that thought something might happen to Kanata. Going out with only some experience and facing a manned unit could have gone bad. But in the end everyone made it out alive.

No real complaints for me in this one. Thought Kanata getting this focus was nice since it really gives her character more depth that it needed. Besides like her character so it was something nice to see.