Thread: Licensed Yuruyuri♪♪ (2nd Season)
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 12:03   Link #313
Stevie_Nix
Longtime Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
lololololol what? As if one spin off isn't enough for her. How many spin offs does the author plan to make? I demand a spin off center on Daily Lives of Big Sister Akane. Btw, this spin off is reference to event from anime episode 6 of S1.
HAH! Daily Lives of Big Sister Akane, though from the way most people are picturing Akane, that might have to go in Girls Love instead of Yuri Hime.

Other spin offs

Sun & Flower: A Sakurako and Himawari centric series set mainly in the current time, but with both flashbacks and flashfowards in their relationship.

The Secret Life of Tomoko: All about Chinatsu's older sister Tomoko stalking Akane.

Explosion Theater: We finally find out what kind of experiments Rise and Nishigaki-sensei do after school.

Kyouko's Comic Festa: Basically the cast goes full on parody mode of other series by Ichijinsha. Each episode is reveled to be another one of Kyouko's doujins.

Quote:
And the latest episode so short. It's only 13 minutes long and why is the first half missing?
Akari has so much non-presence her scenes are invisible.

Quote:
Ok, enough joking this episode is a great start to S2. Strangely, the funniest part for me Mirakurun Movie. With few exceptions, I'm not really into magical girl anime, but I find it entertaining when a show within show tries to takes itself seriously.
Mirakurun seems to be slowly moving in verse towards a Madoka style deconstruction. Actually I would not be suprised if there was a real Mirakurun manga made at some point. Its happened before.

Quote:
Can't wait till next week which we will get to see more SakuHima.
If I can fine one fault with episode one, no real SakuHima! From the PV for episode 02, I think we might just get a cute emotional moment (hopefully).