View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 05:26   Link #11
Undertaker

So that would mean that G-5 have multiple VAs and even though they are of same rank, there is still hierarchy there, maybe there is indeed something between the different uniforms between VA? (If I remember correctly, Garp and Tsuru were shown to have slightly different uniform compare to other VA before.)

So now Doflamingo enters the picture as well guess that would also suggest that Law was the ship's doctor back inDoflamingo's pirate days.

Anyway, this would also pretty much confirms that Luffy and co. will probably get a bounty hike after this. Now they know a dirty secret that WG and Marine definitely don't want others to know.

This arc now looks like it might end with Vergo bravely sacrificed himself to protect the kids from evil SH and was driven back by heroic VA Smoker. If there is still spot open for admiral, it might just be enough for Smoker to get promoted. Though I don't know what that will do story-wise considering Garp turned down his promotion many times to stay free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Doflamingo's sphere of influence and power seems at the level of Yonkou.

If his power wasn't in shadows and stealthed, we may have had a fifth Emperor (Gokou)
Agree, he like the mafia boss of pirate world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Looks like Nami and Ussop are screwed, so it really is up to Zoro's group to save the day. This will be tough, given the opponents they'll have to deal with.

I don't know, considering that CC's power to be pretty gimmicky, I won't be shocked that Nami/Ussop combo is able to find the neutralizer for it.