View Single Post
Old 2012-07-06, 15:08   Link #78
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
You seem to think all actions the Shichibukai do are equal and should be judged equally. In the situation like this the WG can not have a one size fits all judgement on the Shichibukai.

Wrong, my friend. I believe the opposite - that the warlords' deeds don't all hold the same weight. This is precisely why I say that the government would forgive Law for helping to take down a psychotic bio-terrorist while Croc would have his title revoked for secretly plotting against them. Like Xellos said, the government doesn't expect unwavering loyalty from the shichibukai. But they nonetheless DO recognize the power and influence they hold when compared to other pirates and thus figured that they'd use them to their advantage. That even applies to what I said earlier about Doflamingo providing slaves for the world nobles. As long as the WG reaps the benefits for the warlords' deeds (no matter how honest said deeds were or not), they'll basically leave them alone unless they're sure that they're plotting against them (as I've repeated like a hundred times already ).