View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 06:15   Link #63
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I thought Oro's revival was actually pretty creative. Since Kabuto had Oro's cells he could be used to regenerate Orochimaru's body with its full powers while his consciousness resides within cursed seals (and he remains in the loop about everything his victim witnesses while his consciousness is sealed within them).
it would have been creative if voldemort hadn't beaten him to it. i honestly think it would have been better if they had actually revived oro using the cells that kabuto had. the cursed seals just scream horcruxes and harry potter isn't exactly a one-hit-wonder, it's probably the most mainstream young adult fantasy in existence and one of the top five most read books of all time. that's the reason why most people find it ridiculous. but personally, i'd rather have oro stay dead. i mean honestly, nobody stays dead in this manga except for jiraiya and maybe azuma and the sandaime. why kill off characters at all only to revive them or edo-tensei them? all these resurrection jutsu are so convenient, the fact that they exist makes you wonder if these characters are still afraid of dying.