View Single Post
Old 2012-07-22, 21:23   Link #884
commando

exactly 21 days ago I posted here wondering if I should read Little Busters, and I just finished Refrain...

holy crap it was good, I loved it. the story was great, very touching T_T
thank you all for convincing me to read it! can't wait for the anime, hope it lives up to my expectation, not sure how they are planning on doing it since LB takes an unique way in storytelling that I've never seen before.

I do have a few questions too:

1. When Riki visited Komari's brother's grave, he mentioned seeing a person resembling Kengo, who is this person? In the common route Kengo jumped off a building saving a girl, and then later her picture was the cause of Kengo missing the hit during his baseball challenge. Did this girl die? Was it her grave Kengo was visiting?

2. What's "tego"? Mio said it to Kud during the bravery challenge at night.

3. In Kud's route, Riki was holding onto some metal gears. Did these come from somewhere? Or are they just a symbol of the gears turning the world.

4. After completing Refrain the true end to Kurugaya's route is revealed (she confesses to Riki). Why was this true end locked before the completion of Refrain? What the reasoning behind this?

I used this guide while playing through LB, in the end I still dont have most of the CGs unlocked (56%, the second half of page 4 and page 5 are completely blank, with a few missing in other pages as well). Are they in the EX part of the game? And there is nothing under the Scenes tab either.
EDIT: from what I read on their Wiki, it seems to be it. A lot of the additional scenes from EX got removed from the LB routes.

Anyway, think I'll start reading the EX portion soon. Thanks for your inputs!

EDIT: nvm EX is not translated yet, derp.

Last edited by commando; 2012-07-22 at 22:43.
commando is offline   Reply With Quote