View Single Post
Old 2012-08-20, 03:22   Link #18
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I don't usually remember my dreams. I only remember 2 dreams because they have quite an impact on me. I dreamed about my mother. I came home from college one day and found my grandparents who were supposed to be dead waiting for me. The house was rather bleak with curtains drawn. It was very strange. They told me that my mother was involved in an accident. Strangely, they looked composed. Then we received a phone call telling us that my mum couldn't make it. I was shocked, while my grandparents still looked composed. I can't remember much after that.

The second dream concerns me. For some reason, I was trying unsuccessfully to hail a cab at a shopping complex in the middle of the night. I think it's past midnight because it was dark and there was no one around. Then a cab appeared before me. I couldn't see much of his face. I just remember that he was wearing strange clothing that I couldn't identify. I told him my destination and he drove on. As time passed, I realized that he was heading towards a plantation. I tried to ask him but he did not reply. I then shouted over and over while he just kept driving. Since I can't remember what happens next, I guess my dream ends there.

I dislike dreams. I never dream of good things, and I am always playing the role of the tragic heroine. I can only remember these 2 dreams, but I could vaguely remember of having numerous other bad dreams.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote