View Single Post
Old 2012-09-09, 21:57   Link #20
Saudademaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
cant seem to figure out how to recruit members to the dojo, got any ideas how?
Yeah, first open up the dojo by talking to the old man in there then you can recruit most people, to do so you have to switch your fighting style to be blunt/reverse just to beat them and not kill them. After you beat them they should kneel down then press X and select I'm making you my pupil. They may accept or decline. I find that if they decline you can kick them once real quick and they will get back down and you have a chance of getting them again.

Take a look at this playlist I have. In it there is a video of my dojo and many people I've recruited (max of 20 members plus sensei training them.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_all

Also, does anyone know who that spectre guy is in the cemetery at night standing on the tree? That is also in my playlist. He doesn't seem to offer any services to me.

*edit*
I'm also wondering if anyone ever makes a good spear, or sees player data with one over the networking feature. I'm thinking about using a style because they have some good moves and it would be different but I'm worried I'll have to make my own spear lol. All this time I've been throwing the spear parts away though =/

Last edited by Saudademaru; 2012-09-10 at 00:38.
Saudademaru is offline   Reply With Quote