View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 16:07   Link #3748
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Regardless of how much they hate him, they wouldn't actually go ahead and kill him, and Godou knows that and is thus tolerating them.
And the less said about Kinji the better, it took him 13 vol to accept that he is abnormal and can never get the peaceful life he wants

That's where the whole thing about "luck" comes into, which the author does play around with a lot, if that were to be the case, then Bianchi would've already become a Campione, V-tan wouldn't have lost and so on
1) I know it's slapstick, but .. technically not true. One of his classmates tried to commit "duo-suicide" with him by jumping off the school building.

2) Oh, I don't disagree with that.. they are indeed blessed by amazing luck but it's just how far you want to stretch it.

My only point is the Greenwich Assembly spreads info about Campiones around.. and people will know that Godou's authorities all have activitation requirements.. Which means a group of thugs with rope and cement could take him out. You'd think he'd at least take a few martial arts lessons or at least learn a spell to knock people out..

EDIT: Or I just thought of.. Start doing research on Gods himself or try to max out his own "spirit vision" -- imagine the UTTER DESPAIR of the girls (and the readers!) if the kissing ever became unnecessary!?
willx is offline   Reply With Quote