View Single Post
Old 2006-01-07, 04:03   Link #63
Knightmare213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi
Eep! I haven't even started reading them and they are getting updated! Just got the mail saying WarObscura is it? (too lazy to check) posted chapter 18 and now you say you will be updating too. Are you frequent updaters or is this a coincidence? *goes to cry in a corner*

Sorry about it but its just that I've been wanting to continue my old fan fiction I started November on 04' (at least I planned out the plot on November) and there are about ninteen chapters to go.

If you want to read Warp's first, go right ahead. I'm sure you won't catch up to the latest chapter soon because...

First Chapter (plot creation took about half an year or so) : 6323 words
Second Chapter (three months after first) : 5648 words
Third Chapter (a week after) : 6077 words
Fourth Chapter (weekly) : 7097 words
Fifth Chapter (weekly) : 5430 words
Sixth Chapter (weekly) : 8248 words <--This one almost put on a hospital bed because I didn't either eat or sleep much until I finished it.
Seventh Chapter (pre-editing) 7598 words

Now if that doesn't make you hesitate how much you would have to read, I don't know what will.

And its more likely for the word counts will rise after the revision is over.

Also, for every chapter I wrote, the word count must be above than 5000 words and below 8500 words. I also had set up a policy to produce chapter per week but I won't be able to do that anymore since I might be off to university on September and I'll be doing a monthly update.

Also, the project I'm working on will probably the longest. The Destiny Variant Factors is the first book of four, each book consisting of twenty-six chapters.

Estimated time for me to finish all of it will take at least two to three years or even more. There is a low chance that I'll ever give up on this and not finish it.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote