View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 16:42   Link #30847
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuudou View Post
Doesn't that violate Knox's 2nd? Why would Gohda assist in murder? Where is this hinted? The only thing that is hinted is that Godha doesn't like Shannon/Kanon and is passive-aggressive toward "them".
I don't think using the fantasy narrative as clues is a violation of Knox ... in fact, Knox's 2nd is only even used once because it doesn't have much place in the story. However, I think Godha's general demeanor during the scene where they tried to explain things to Rosa was a very obvious hint. Of course, it'd also be suspicious if all three of them were so stoic, but his blubbering kinda highlighted him as the odd man out in SOME way.

Quote:
Otherwise the author can do things like "all death victims assisted culprits up until the point of their death" to solve riddles which is obviously a cop-out.
I don't see why, if it's hinted properly. There have certainly been mysteries that involved an insane amount of accomplices.

Quote:
Does this mean Rosa is also accomplice in the 2nd game? That seems very messy with way too many people involved in this if Kuwasama/Gohda/Nanjo were accomplices (according to the post below), and if the first twilight was faked or something which I've read.
She HAS to be, at least a little. She claimed to have spoken to Kinzo, and to have confirmed "Shannon and Genji were indeed with Father. That is their alibi, they were totally talking to Father, just like I'd told them to."

Also, the First Twilight in EP2 probably isn't faked ... we even have a red confirming that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkama View Post
I have a few questions about Shkanon,

Why is Kanon in Kyrie's group and why is he the first to die and labeled as the 9th victim?
Well, in the narrative as presented, Kyries group was PRESENTED as Kyrie, Krauss, Nanjo, Shannon, and Kanon. These people didn't die in the First Twilight, and are not part of the group in the Guesthouse (which is the kids, plus Ghoda and Kumasawa)

If I had to explain his seemingly specific death, I'd say it's both a trick that uses Kanon's distinct personhood to play a word game, and represents the point Shannon essentially decided "Well, someone has to be 4th Twilight, guess it'll be Kanon."
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote