View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 17:29   Link #113
Serphirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
What does that last panel on the last page say? "Bad End"? Kinda looks more like "Bird End". (The other pages might be nice for the general anime thread, but I want to discuss that last panel, it's suspicious.)
How about... Girl end? xd Naah, just thought that he was pointing the end of the chapter, just that.
Btw, those are the Storys Nagai did? D:

In my personal opinion, the special emphasis in the secret of the world. Simply was a way to hook the anime-only viewers to the series. At this point, a lot of criticism has been made about some kind of lack of significance or sustance in the actions and events that characters get involved. So, I can understand up to a point the reasons of that move.

What interested me were those routes frames in Riki's mind when he saw the message. That is evidently anime's original influence, and is somehow telling us that Riki at this point had already experienced those situations, but thinking better, Rin behaves just like the first time you play the VN, so nothing should have happened until now.
So that "continuous/omnibus format" mixture I had mentioned before, (I don't remember the thread specifically at this moment, I will search it) could explain all of this in part.

At least is interesting that they are doing original changes to develop the adaption of the plot. It brings new airs to the VN reader.

----

pd: Here I found it! I wrote this until a month or two. Don't remember it well.
Spoiler for Format Concept: