View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 15:28   Link #17
tsunade666

This episode is insane in lots of ways.

First the flashback of the russian esper loli's. its a wonder that before Inia and Cryska are at the same height but Cryska develop into a fine lady while Inia is still a lovely loli

The recap of the last episode is a waste of time and a useful way to save money -_-

onto the new part

the first riot is where Cui barge into the Yui and Yuuya's little launch time just to announce that if she win Yuuya and Cui will be having a honeymoon but crazy girl was curb stomp by the raptor. Well it has the ratio of 1:7 against Tsf. Raptor is a monster against tsf with its stealth.

The next riot is when Yuuya met up with Cryska and Inia in the bridge. Lovely scene from the audience pov but Cryska and Yuuya are both clueless. Its funny that while Cryska is having problems concerning Yuuya but Yuuya's answer is his problems with 94 2nd (lol should already expect that)

having a lovely scene Inia left the two such a considering girl but alas another trouble appear. Cui then Cryska with a slight irritation that she can't understand left and the funny part of it is Cui did Sumika's trade punch to Yuuya Cui is just a lovely girl indeed and a total riot. BANZAI CHINESE MIKU!!! though above all there is Yui observing the scene in the trees That! is the best scene

Yui get drunk by juice -_- followed by Yuuya entering the bar and Leon and having a bro fist fight with Sharon behind Leon.

Ah the final scene is such a lovely scene where Yuuya drag Yui out of the bar and having declaration of rivalry with Leon but forget Leon and Sharon. Yuuya took Yui's hand and run away. Its like they are in elopment which is impossible

funny scenes indeed.

I just notice it this episode because I didn't look before but there is a new ED right? since when did it change and when will op change?