Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-29, 04:14   Link #1099
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Kotori became Shidou sister because of memory jumbling thus the sister zone. and if Kotori becomes the end girl you can expect the other 10 girls go *snap* on them.
I know about memory jumbling,but..how did that happen in the first place...??did that memory jumbling being done by the person whom give kotori the power of fire??im curious about this...>XD

Then..if shidou only end up with Tohka...the other 10girls..will go SNAP..its the same...lol...>XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Completely agree with you. "First girl wins" or "Main heroine wins" trope seems very cruel for me. All girls need love and attention from the MC and if he only picks one girl and completely ignore the others is......Let's just hope that Shidou is not some kind of indecisive dude who will ditch another girls for the sake of Tohka alone (If you consider her as the main heroine, that is).
Yeah...cruel...and too mainstream...even before the novel end which i bet this novel will have more than 10 volumes...we already guessing(know) the ending like this....hahaha

well..its not like i want him to be with one of the girl...at least......make him have three girls(kotori,tohka,and origami)....not only with tohka alone...
one whom always with him for 5years...bearing being sister-zoned...
one whom always looking at him (i dunno since when)...to the poin being stalker...
Its just soo cruel crushing them just because one girl show up..hahaha>XD
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote