Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 20:05   Link #24625
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
I'm a moderate, so my natural tendency is to vote liberal.. Heck, I'm a member of the dang party .. but I am actually not a fan of Justin Trudeau running to head the party. He doesn't have the experience nor resume, only pedigree at this point, so any person not blown away by his personality will cringe at having him represent our country. It won't be the revival the Liberal party needs.

Re: Japanese demographics, there's been a joke going around at work that with China looking to remove the "one-child policy" that Japan is going to institute a "three-child policy" ..

Reply hazy, ask again later
Three child policy? What is its use when we don't lower the age of marriage and give us access to lolis-*IS SHOT*.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.