Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-16, 02:18   Link #24632
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevil1 View Post
I don't want this Israel/Gasa discussion to go on here since it's off topic, but since people posted about it, I figured I'd throw in my bit

I'm currently posting this from just south of Tel Aviv, and let me tell you. It's very sobering when you hear the siren and a boom that is followed in an area that was thought to be safe.

I usually vlog about things like this, but when the siren sounded yesterday (Thursday evening), I didn't think anything of it since all the past siren sounds in this area were always only tests and drills. But when a boom is followed by the siren, it makes you wonder.
I now know to keep my camera on me.

The question in the case of Gaza/Israel, especially as of late, is do the ends justify the means... There are daily rocket attacks on southern Israel, the IDF usually takes minimum action in response to these. When the rocket attacks get considerably larger, and reach areas that are much further than usual-it's only natural that the IDF would act accordingly.
This world is going crazier everyday. Please stay safe!!!!!!