Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 02:55   Link #1220
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I can see why though people prefer the Blue Group and HOMRA more over Shiro. Honestly, if it weren't for my love for Kuroh, I'd be all Team HOMRA too.
I can see it too: exposition. I mean, Homra is getting the most attention: in the anime (where they're pretty much positioned as the good guys, had the whole sob episode with Tatara who was too good for this sinful earth, etc.), and there's a manga about them and a novel to flesh them out even more. Obviously, people are going to latch onto them. Compared to this, the Sexy Corps has only the novel, and hadn't had a focus episode in the anime (we had to wait until ep 7 for Munakata to even do something) where they're still in a "bad guys" position. But Shiro... being the main mystery of the anime they can't exactly do any background material, or even extended material about him. (Hell, even Kurou got a manga!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Namikawa(?) and Ono must make some serious, serious cash for voicing characters that are in essence, fujioshi bait (Black/White Team in K, Ulquiorra, Sebastian Michaelis, Italia)
Not as much as someone like Hanazawa Kana for her moe-bait roles....

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Heck, before your post on the brief history of those various characters, I had no idea what the story was about or where it was going. While the animation production is ridiculously good, the storytelling is very disjointed.
I'll never, ever understand this complaint about K.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote