View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 20:31   Link #84
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
I think that some people are missing what caused Yuuta to take action at the end of the episode.

When Touka talked to him he took Rikka's side all the way.Thinking that Rikka would work her way out of it herself given time.But what Touka told him about her mother and then him seeing her for himself made him have to face the fact that Rikka was tearing her family apart.He may not have gone about it the best way but something had to be done.
I just don't get why all you people think Rikka is "tearing her family apart." As far as I know, Rikka is the youngest member of her family. All of the other members are supposedly adults. You all are acting like she's some kind of Demon Child that is hell-bent on wrecking havoc within her family. The adult members of her family should act like adults.

The only one I see who is responsible for "tearing her family apart" is her mom. If you all think Rikka should grow up, shouldn't you all also think that her mom ought to grow up and take responsibility for her actions, as well?

Frankly, Yuuta had no business butting into someone else's family affairs. Touka should never have asked him to do so. She should have shouldered her own responsibilities, instead of passing them off onto someone who is not part of the family.

But this isn't reality, and Yuuta wouldn't be the hero of the day if things were portrayed more realistically.