View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 01:37   Link #787
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

That last dream sequence....felt so odd for some reason. I know the show normally has scenes that don't really connect to the overall "plot", but this one just felt so out there. After a few minutes, I knew it had to be some dream or something, just needed to find out who was dreaming.

I think its pretty obvious that we will get a no choice ending, but I actually will be impressed with Akito at the end of this to be honest. Normally you get the "I'm so indecisive so I won't act like I have to address the girls' feelings" cliche motto. And then maybe at the end of the final episode, you randomly get a winner unless it was a first girl wins card.

But here, Akito just does not care about any of these girls like that, definitely not enough to even care about a relationship. Hell, he seems pretty content with just going to school and working his novel job. As boring as that sounds, it makes him as a character surprisingly realistic as a character. Yea the girls are hot, but they kinda got some issues in the head, So I can understand him decided to pass.

Did anyone else notice when Ana made the statement about only virgins not being able to hear the sound, Arashi turned super bright red? I had a super suspicious "HHMMMMMMM" going off in my head lol. Maybe somebody is all talk and no walk...