View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 02:29   Link #5763
yazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
lol, guys, i was just trolling (who accidentally puts flashdrives in blenders anyways?).

But before I get anymore of those "why dont you just release the whole volume, you had them done on your wiki" and before any more people bother zzhk to take on volume 12 due to my slow speed, I should probably say a few words. I did the earlier parts of volume 12 a few months back when I was even worse at translating. Over the course of the volume I have gotten better so I'm just going through my own work thoroughly to correct for my past mistakes and release a quality translation in the end. I translated this volume to ease the burdens of the other translators for this series (well, pretty much just zzhk now) and for the learning experience, so you can bet I will carry out my part to the end. Furthermore, I hope people realize that not everyone is as good as zzhk.....

Anyways, expect an update on Monday or so.
Dude, its all good, I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to translate stuff let alone doing this stuff for free. Keep up with a pace you yourself are comfortable with and keep up the good work.

Is there even any info about Volume 14?
yazi is offline   Reply With Quote