View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 12:08   Link #2406
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
I mean prior that and not just about the big claw thing Sieg des on Record 44. I just say with all the stuff they always put in the chapters like: this power is like this or she is using a super spell, etc. they could mention what Sieg did to make Einhart almost lose the fight by self knockout. A minor complain really is just that the other way around the powers come in and out with so much freedom that is easy for a character to just put out a power to resolve the situation they are on right now and could feel cheap at times.
I... must admit the grammar here makes it incredibly hard for me to figure out what you're trying to say. Could you perhaps rephrase it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
It's similar to another Tsuzuki creation: Dog Days. That series has no real conflict, and thus doesn't appeal to me. There are people who like it, though, including a friend of mine who likes it because it's "so damn happy."
I'm on that list as well. Though Dog Days has a bit of an excuse in that the entire series is supposed to be a deconstruction on the usual "Hero gets summoned to save a country at war" story. S2 completely dropped the trousers of pretend and didn't even bother with serious plot at all.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote