View Single Post
Old 2013-03-20, 11:31   Link #551
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I think I'm going to list the animes I love while everyone else either hates it or doesn't care about them in a bad light :
Quote:
Qwaser of Stigmata
Dragon Crisis!
Wish Upon the Pleaides
Battle Girls : Time Paradox (Sengoku Otome : Momoiro Paradox)
Aria the Scarlet Ammo
The Mystic Archives of Dantalian
Senki Zesshou Symphogear
Sengoku Collection
OniAi
World War Blue (Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de)
I'm the type who loves watching anime that are underrated or are looked down upon for some reasons, since some of the titles does have a certain aspect that other anime either fails portraying on it or lacks.
Recently, I have been enjoying Vivid Red Operation though it's more of a love/hate anime (on the same line as Guilty Crown I think) than a overly hated anime, but the main complaints I heard about the show is that it contain too much crotch and ass shots, which is why they are turned off by it, but I keep thinking it offers more than just fanservice. Most of ecchi shows these days are too intoxicated by breast emphasis, and VRO offers a type of ecchi that was rarely exploited in anime before, although it isn't really the first anime to primarily emphasis on the lower body side (and I heard Strike Witches, which was done by the same director as VRO, is the first show to give birth to lower side fanservice's striking popularity.)
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList