Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-01, 15:37   Link #3771
Kazu-kun

^ Well, when her father died Chieri lost the last surviving member of her family. And looking for answers and trying to understand why her life crumbled to pieces, Chieri ended up in the path to enlightenment. She said so herself:

Quote:
The unbreachable door between my father and me... I always thought that everything I wanted laid beyond that door. But I've realized that if I let the shadows consume me, that door will never open.

In order to overcome those shadows, the pain and sorrow, Chieri didn't have any other option but to go forward, to forgive those who wronged her (DES) and "open the gate", to transcend and become Center Nova.

That's why, I think the girls that, like Chieri, become Center Nova, are already prepared to disappear after a few years. It's just the natural conclusion to the journey they started when they became Center Nova in the first place. There are some exceptions: girls like Miichan, who get scared midway and end up giving up their radiance. But I'm pretty sure most of them face their disappearance without fear, and with a smile on their faces, just like Acchan the 13th did.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2013-04-03 at 13:56.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote