View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 02:09   Link #16
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No. Like I said long time ago in the old novels thread.

Aleister did meet the previous Imagine Breaker user and maybe ended being defeated by said user. Aleister got his illusions broken, proably nerfed on his power, Necessarius hunted him down and gave up on magic.

In order to have Touma against the walls, you don't need to shake his ideals, he won't care and act as fast as possible.

What you need is use his emotions, open a wound on his heart and then chain him to it. If you use one of the people who he is emotionally attached to, the better. For example it was just a chance but making him fight a wounded and exhausted Tsuchimikado without knowing why was enough to make him cry.

Think like Laura Stuart .
Sorry, I wasn't in the forum when you posted this. I am relatively new, like since two weeks ago or something... Anyway... ok... sure... but this means that Aleister Crowley saw the full extent of what magic breaker can do and it was used on him. Was that the reason people thought he was dead or something? My question is: I know he started science after this incident, but wouldn't imagine breaker have cured him from delusions, not made him worse?

Also, yeah, if you for example made Touma fight Index again or fight Mikoto seriously I don't think he would be able to hurt either of them and especially not hurt Index again. This is something he is kind of incapable of.