View Single Post
Old 2013-06-05, 17:11   Link #42
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticLord View Post
The man likes to post Great Walls of text, and I like to read them. It's as if I'm looking at myself. The same amount of affection for a series I also consider #1.

"the reason i can stand it it is silly, it's the most reason people can't stand it"

He is saying many people don't like Touma's speeches and get bored or annoyed with tem. He on the other hand likes them.

Oh. Dniv.

The reason your friends don't want to touch the LN's is quite simple I think. 29 volumes+SS stories. I mean, come on, that IS quite a number of books to read.

I remember it took me 2 weeks to read everything and there were only 3-4 volumes fully translated(or maybe even not fully translated, can't remember exactly) at that time. The rest of the volumes had only the more interesting or action packed fragments translated, many volumes were completely untouched. Those were dark times, before the almighty Js06 came.

Reading them all would take about a month. 1 LN in a day or two.
i can see many people get annoyed with touma speeches. even despite him being a popular character, even a number of his fans find his speeches annoying or boring.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote