View Single Post
Old 2006-02-08, 02:02   Link #7
rale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity
Very cute indeed. One thing though: is that just the girl's hairstyle? Or is she Neko/ Kitsune style? Kinda looks like your traditional foxgirl from that pic, but probably just the funky hair style
Just the hair style, she looks a bit more normal in some of the other pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
An anime based on a game that won't even be out until the end of next month? Seems a bit premature to announce it. Though given how cute the characters are, I'd say it'll likely be fairly popular. I'll be looking foward to it.
The character designer is Rei Izumi, who did the art for the ".Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet" manga, and "Kanon & Air スカイ".

I'm guessing it also has a lot to do with who's behind the game. It's a collaboration between Broccoli (Galaxy Angel, etc), Circus (Da Capo), and GameCRAB (True Love Story: Summer Days, and yet...).

From the story description, it looks to be another school romance, and of course, all the girls have some sort of darkness in their hearts that the protagonist has to unravel.

It's also worth noting that the game is all-ages, not an ero-game. I wonder how often it will end up being called an 'h-game anime' when the discussion picks up later in the year... (edit: make that next year...).

It appears theres also a manga version of true tears being serialized in Broccoli's magazine, Comi-Digi.
rale is offline   Reply With Quote