Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-30, 19:12   Link #3263
Quol
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
"Judgment" in this context is making choices that help you achieve your goals. Leorio's goal is to become a doctor, so he did things to help him become a doctor.

I have nothing against Kite's goals, but I'm pretty sure he didn't plan on dying here. He made the choice that caused him to fail to reach his goals. If his goal was to sacrifice himself to some end (save people?) then of course dying wouldn't even be a bad thing. Everything you do is judged relative to what you want to accomplish. Isn't this common sense?
The way i see it is, Kite knew that Gon and Killua would die from fighting, so what he did was fight it by himself to allow for their escape.

Kite's decision to let Gon and Killua go along with him wasnt wrong or correct. His assessment on the Chimera Ant's power was wrong. From what we have seen before, they were small ants which could be easily destroyed.

Also even though a hunter should take risks there is a line between taking a risk and commiting suicide. Killua seemed to have known that no amount of resolve would work so he fled. The three big hunters did not charge into the fort so they knew that even though your a hunter you shouldnt take obvlously insane risks.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote