Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-10, 08:20   Link #3342
Upscaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
You apparently love to interpret a post in a way that's most convenient for you.
I meant there's no point in moving the discussion to another thread because it's equally pointless there as it is here. Since you'll continue to bring up the ridiculous argument "if it's from the manga it don't count".
Events from parts of the manga that haven't been covered yet by the anime cannot be discussed in an anime-only thread. Those are the forum's rules. From this rule, one can infer that the entire raison d'être of an anime-only thread is built on the assumption that in many ways, "if it's from the manga it don't count" as much as what's in the anime itself, regardless of whether something has been covered already in the anime or not. For the purpose of this thread, the events in the anime would take precedence, but only for the purpose of this thread. I feel that I've spent too many words here in order to state what to me is self-evident, but I'm trying to clear up a miscommunication here. To put it simply, the anime thread is for the discussion of events in the anime.

The manga thread is built on a different set of ground rules. Therefore, in the manga thread, I would never consider bringing up the argument that "if it's from the manga it don't count." It certainly would count since it's the manga thread.

Last edited by Upscaled; 2013-07-10 at 09:03.
Upscaled is offline   Reply With Quote