View Single Post
Old 2006-02-16, 00:50   Link #55
Bob from Walmart

Most definetly shunsui and naonao are my favourite couple, they would just make an incredibly likeable and entertaining couple.

The worst couple that i've read about so far was Chad and Ichi's Lil sister, ya and the same response as the other guy gave, "EWWWWWW" , shes 9 hes 16 and not to mention shes the size of his toe.

Ichigo loves Rukia but i only see it as the type of love one would have for a sister and thats just about it.
Renji and Rukia would make a nice couple and im also considering the thought of Tatsuki and Ichigo making a couple, just think of the events that would take place, it would be awsome, i can just see it happening for the purpose of the viewers enjoyment with her beating ichigo up every time he would seem to flirt with orihime or some other girl. ( im probably stuck with the shunsui and naonao idea because its so similar to Songo and Miroku in Inuyasha)

Not to mention Matsumoto and Hitsugaya, i mean shes hot and hes cool but wouldnt there be a possiblity where she would somehow crush him with her enormous breasts vs his tiney body, being so young. I would hate to see such a terrible death to the genius tenth captain, ... hmm then again if one were to die, being crushed by enormous breasts by a hot girl wouldnt be that bad.