View Single Post
Old 2014-01-28, 22:43   Link #9239
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

He killed Yamata-no-Orochi with... what was it again? I forgot the name of the sword, but I do remember that Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi came out of its body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
So as they waited after having thus prepared everything in accordance with his bidding, the eight-forked serpent came truly as [the old man] had said, and immediately dipped a head into each vat, and drank the liquor. Thereupon it was intoxicated with drinking, and all [the heads] lay down and slept. Then His-Swift-Impetuous-Male-Augustness drew the ten-grasp sabre, that was augustly girded on him, and cut the serpent in pieces, so that the River Hi flowed on changed into a river of blood. So when he cut the middle tail, the edge of his august sword broke. Then, thinking it strange, he thrust into and split [the flesh] with the point of his august sword and looked, and there was a great sword [within]. So he took this great sword, and, thinking it a strange thing, he respectfully informed the Heaven-Shining-Great-August-Deity. This is the Herb-Quelling Great Sword
It was from his tail, alright. I think that Sylux's Quote came from the Wiki, IIRC. Still, from what I remember, Godou had never really used Ama as a weather manipulation or lightning sword; again that was from what I remember. So it MIGHT be able to be used like that, but I don't think there was any demonstrated feats yet on that point.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote