View Single Post
Old 2014-06-13, 13:55   Link #5305
roxybudgy
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to roxybudgy Send a message via MSN to roxybudgy Send a message via Yahoo to roxybudgy
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Btw, what are in you guys' wish list right now? Something that too expensive for your budget? An exclusive figure that too rare that you haven't get a hold on yet? Something that you still wait for the price to drop further?
The figurine I want the most at the moment... I don't know if it even exists: a good quality 1/8 scale (or bigger) figurine of Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion, school uniform version in a pose that is representative of he character.

Yes, there are bazillion figurines of my favourite NGE character, but just about all are of her in her plugsuit in a suggestive pose, or a novelty outfit (gothic/mermaid/yukata) that doesn't really represent the character.

Heck, I wouldn't mind getting a plugsuit version as long as the figurine still represents the character, but as I mentioned already, most figurines of her paint her in a sexualised way which is in my opinion not Rei-like at all, or the pose/design is incredibly boring/ugly.

So all I have at the moment is this tiny prize figurine: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/98449

And even that's not to my desire because I don't recall Rei ever using or holding a handgun in the series.
roxybudgy is offline   Reply With Quote