View Single Post
Old 2015-01-10, 14:17   Link #59
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
No. It was confirmed the bullet went through the temporal region. Regardless how Inaho was initially emotionless to begin with, damage on the temporal region would involve glaring changes such as auditory and visual impairments as well as language recognition issues and potential amnesia.

Frankly, I can't tell if I should laugh or cry after every events that occured within very few minutes.
Slaine's characterization is in shambles: I see no damn reason for him to save Saazbaum at all, as there is no way for Slaine to make sure the former would never lay a hand on Asseylium.
Likewise, Saazbaum not trying to have his way now that he is completely fine is a bit silly.

Also... how the hell Vers empire failed to completely conquer Earth within 19 months?

Inaho being alive is already pushing too much the asspull there, but the fact he must be the only character that can devise tactics against vers soldiers make me facepalm like no tomorrow. Frankly, the "mob of the week" was a frigging sitting duck, and despite how long it took Inaho to reach him with his rocket J- I mean grenade dash, he just did NOTHING.

The only thought I had at the end of the episode was like: that's it? All this wait for this?
This kind of exactly as I felt as well. I felt that they pulled a bunch of conveniences out of nowhere just to have Inaho up and running, despite the fact that he actually should be worse off than Asseylum. And somehow, their conditions are perplexingly reversed!

Also, I really can't get what Slaine and Saazbaum are up to at this point, however, I have to say, that something about Slaine's sudden turn to helping Saazbaum and what he said about "taking care of the thorn in their side" makes me think that there's more going on here with Slaine. Unless they have the worst writers in the world, I think Slaine has some reason for his sudden turn to helping Saazbaum and that he's got a plan of his own that we don't know about yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Really? I think his near death experience has really softened him up.

Asseylum cried? Really? I don't remember.

Hey, he had a right to be confused and surprised. I mean he saw her seemingly die right in front of his eyes. Twice! And we don't know for sure that he didn't figure it out before cosnidering eh practically never changes his expression.
I never really warmed up to Inaho, so I could really take or leave his character. He didn't really do anything this episode that he hasn't done before, so I see him as exactly the same.

Asseylum cried when her grandfather made the announcement. She cried a whole bunch when she pleaded before Rayet. She's your normal princess with the heat of gold in terms of the waterworks.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu