View Single Post
Old 2015-10-28, 03:06   Link #35
Zefyris
図書館狼

volume 2 is the biggest yes. Around 550-580 pages I think, and the amount of text per page in this series is higher than usual. Plus as said above the level required to translate is quite higher than other ligh novel. So yeah, I can definitely picture it taking time.

Quote:
The publisher is Taiwan Kadokawa from Taiwan
My bad, Taiwan then. I have a really hard time with those countries to see who do what and in which language...

Quote:
So there are no machinery involved and she can just fly? If the pilots are visible, why did it took enemy nations so long to recognize who the pilot is?
No machine involved for them to stand on top of, if that's your question indeed.
Pilots are creating magic shield around them to deflect bullet. Also, how doyou want to recognise them. Do you recognise who is who from km away? Any enemy mage who came close of Tanya is pretty much dead.
That's why they're identifying who is who with the magic signature (not called like that though), IE, each person has a different wavelength or something like that, so once one person has been recorded in the enemy database, if spotted on another battlefield, that person can be identified immediately thanks to it, even spotted from kms away. That's far more efficient than trying to look at the face from km away. Since they don't know Tanya's name, they're associating that "wavelength" with a codename instead, which is "Rhine's Devil".

Quote:
I wish the author would put an illustration of her in battle so I can understand it better, but I guess I should just wait patiently for the English translation.
There is. IIRC in the second or third volume already.