View Single Post
Old 2015-10-29, 09:46   Link #39
SifaV6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
I've never seen or read Mahouk, so I have a hard time visualizing this.

So there are no machinery involved and she can just fly? If the pilots are visible, why did it took enemy nations so long to recognize who the pilot is?
Tanya was noted immediately by the enemy army after his first appearance on the battlefield of Rhine, where He was able to fight off an entire battalion/company of magic users using the newly developed elinium type 95 operation orb. He's name was added to the enemy database as a new unknown "named one", with the given title as "Devil of Rhine". By the end of the conflict, the enemy army was able to register his mana signature and even obtain a visual image of him from far away (which showed a blurry figure of a small girl).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
volume 2 is the biggest yes. Around 550-580 pages I think, and the amount of text per page in this series is higher than usual. Plus as said above the level required to translate is quite higher than other ligh novel. So yeah, I can definitely picture it taking time.
Yep, I was really surprised when the shipment came and I saw how thick it was compared to most other LNs. It was almost twice as thick as vol 7 of overlord.
SifaV6 is offline   Reply With Quote