View Single Post
Old 2016-09-11, 12:48   Link #20
Dash_Hunter

I liked the episode even if it was slow and a bit boring without subs at the beginning.

Berger helped Xaos, but is it just me or did they changed his voice actor?

Ok, I understand keeping the VF-22 and even repair it to be a reminder of what happened, but having it fully loaded? come on! but hey, thanks to that Arad finally did something again, and it just took him 18 episodes.

Can someone kill Bogue already? he's really annoying and doesn't have any redeeming qualities, also the new rivalry between Herman and Mirage has potencial, too bad they didn't started it earlier, it could have been really good.

Poor Mikumo, being forced to do anything just by saying a phrase, poor Freyja that white mark is not a good sign, but more importantly MAKINA!! please survive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts View Post
Nobody who likes Mirage is hoping for a HayaMira ending. She can do better.
Agreed.

So just two more episodes, they wasted so much time in the second cour that it's no wonder why the final episodes feel rushed, I really doubt there'll be a second season, maybe a movie, but if that's the case personally I think Delta would benefit more from a retelling movie so they can get rid of the filler, fix some details and tell the story of Delta (which is good in itself) properly than from a follow-up movie, but we'll see.