View Single Post
Old 2004-01-04, 18:15   Link #18
Bremm
Namu-Hamu Melon

Send a message via AIM to Bremm
Funniest moment... funniest moment...

Inside that whale, when they meet the old man. Oh man, I was laughin so hard... He steps out of the house and everyones staring at him cause he's got... flower hair. So the old man slowly steps forward, his eyes fixed on Sanji, and the dramatic music is playing, their eyes are wide and their pupils got that !! look in um. So the old man slowly walk forward and he sits down in slow motion... onto a chair and starts to read the newspaper. So Sanji deadpans and yells "SAY SOMETHING, ASSHOLE!".

The man casually looks up from his newspaper at the ship and Usopp yells "We'll fight you if that's what you want, jerk! We've got a cannon right here!"

The man's eyes widen and he's got this dangerous look in his eye, then the scene does a dramatic DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle to old man) DUN! (switch angle to old man's dangerous eye)

"Don't. Or someone will die." he says.

Then Zoro frowns, Nami and Usopp clutch each other in fright (looks really funny) and Sanji asks "And who would that be?"

"Me."
"YOU?!" Sanji screams. "You freakin..."
Zoro puts a hand on Sanji's shoulder and says "Hey. Don't get pissed off."
Sanji growls "Playing with me..." but Zoro pulls him back and steps forward and I'm sayin in my head Oh God, not Zoro...

"Old man, tell me... where are we? And who are you?"

The mans eyes widen and again the dramatic DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle to old man) DUN! (switch angle to old man's dangerous eye)

Then the old man says "If you want something from someone, it's proper manners to introduce yourself first."
So Zoro says "Ah, yeah that's right. My mistake. My name is Roro...
But the old man cuts him off and slowly says "My name is Crocus. I am the keeper of the Twin Capes Lighthouses. I am 71 years old. Gemini, Blood Type AB.
Zoro gets really pissed off and screams "CAN I KILL HIM NOW?" and tries to draw his sword, but Sanji holds him back.

"You want to know where you are? You come to my one-man resort and then yell such rude things at me. Do you think you're inside a rat's stomach?" So Usopp looks around at the sky and they realise they really were swallowed by a whale, and Nami is all screaming "NO, I don't want to be digested!

And yet again, the man's eyes widen and the dramatic DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle to old man) DUN! (switch angle to old man's dangerous eye)

Everyone yells and says "STOP DOING THAT!"
"Can't you appreciate a good running gag?
"A GAG?!"
"As the for exit, it's over there." he camly points to a very obvious huge door on the wall right next to them.
"WE CAN LEAVE?!"

Ah good times, good times...