View Single Post
Old 2017-07-02, 01:04   Link #24450
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Well, that was unexpected...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

As if I didn't already have a hard enough time farming EXP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
so after re rolling for days i finally drew a 5 star, saber, i also drew heavans feel is heavans feel a good card?
It's a good card, but maybe not one you'll be using too often. It raises the damage of your NP by 40%, which is great if you've got an NP that you can naturally spam or one that's just barely not powerful enough to one-shot a particular enemy, but generally it's better to use a CE that will let you fire off your NP faster or more often, or one that raises a critical damage or likelihood, as those can usually be used more cheaply. As a 5* CE, if costs as much to put into your team as an entire 4* Servant. Not much of an issue later in the game, but likely something you'll be struggling to afford at this point without crippling your lineup. Especially if you already have a 5* CE you're using that's more consistently or immediately helpful, like 2030 or KScope.

I'd recommend holding on to it for use in boss battles at this point, and maybe give it to Medea on occasion, if you've rolled her, since she has weak NP damage yet a massive NP gain skill. Later on you'll get a better feel (badum bum) for when to use it at other times.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-07-02 at 01:20.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote