View Single Post
Old 2017-10-22, 09:49   Link #73
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@B214: We've been through this before and I showed quotes from the novels. Read those post again. I'm not going to repeat them. I could point you to the posts I'm talking about, but that's all I'll do here.
I haven't seen any quotes from the LN that states that CCQ will be Heavenly Dragon-class nor will it allow Ise to reach Ddraig's level in his prime. The closest you've handed is this:

Quote:
From the depths of my heart, from within my body, it flowed from the Sacred Gear. So this was Ddraig's original power. Combined with the negative emotions of that berserk state known as Juggernaut, it became that dangerous power.

But now was different. Those negative emotions could not be felt right now, and my consciousness was intact!

[ Ah yes. I finally remember. Why did I forget...? Yes, it was God. The original power of Albion and mine that God sealed -- ]
But original power =/= full power. Supposing even if it does have Ddraig's full power, it doesn't even guarantees that Ise will reach that level like each of you are claiming it will be. The user of the power isn't Ddraig, it's Ise. Different user means the strength would differ. If just having the same weapon = same strength then all previous BG user should be of the same level but they're not. Some are stronger than the other. Same thing here, just because it unleashes Ddraig's original power doesn't automatically mean Ise will reach that level of power. Ise isn't Ddraig, how they use their powers isn't the same.

That's like saying if the next person who inherits the BG somehow inherits the CCQ, then they would immediately be at Ddraig's level too once mastered.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote