View Single Post
Old 2018-02-17, 04:46   Link #58826
JameyoftheMegacosmos

Recently, I’ve been making an original story that is a response to Infinite Stratos and some of its elements. That’s said, I’ll be doing a fic crosses the two stories over.

To summarize the original story, it features nine powered that stuck targets all over the globe and crippled the world’s infrastructure. Now the planet is in a constant state of warfare where mechanized dominate the arms market. The main character is a student from Korea who ends up piloting a unit just a powerful, but unique from the nine infamous now known as “Death Scythes.” Joining a space-based organization that’s the only international power remaining, he seeks to end the war economy and destroy the nine units responsible.

The purpose of this story is show an IS-like story gone horribly wrong, but more importantly integrate actual, grittier elements of Gundam, the main influence to the IS units. This includes a body count, consequences of warfare with such powerful units, and in a possible second saga, a group based on the Titans/A-LAWS/OZ.

If anyone has opinions or questions, I can be sure to respond.
JameyoftheMegacosmos is offline   Reply With Quote