View Single Post
Old 2006-07-20, 11:51   Link #8
USCPharmacist

I am only basing this on the anime, so the game player might disagree with me, but I really hate Shion now. I think she is an obsessive, compulsive, selfish bastard who only think about herself and not other. Also she is either really dumb or her obsession made her handling the situation with Satoshi very poorly. I think part of the reason of her selfishness was due to her rich girl experience and isolation. She thought that she was the most important person in the world from her statue and she felt she was a victim because of her isolation so the world owed her something.

There was nothing wrong for her to fall in love with Satoshi at first sight. However she then became "jealous" of Satoko. Yes, she claimed she hated her because Satoko caused suffering for Satoshi but I think that's a self denial. She didn't like her because Satoko was too clining to Satoshi, so that Satoshi had to pay all of his attention to her instead of Shion. I meant, any normal person, like Keiichi hahaha, would see that the villains were the uncle and aunt, and perhaps the villagers. How could she blame Satoko for getting scare from abusive foster parents. Shion should've call children service first instead of beating to crap out of Satoko for crying (although a crying kid can be very annoying but that's not an excuse eheheh). If Shion really love Satoshi the smart thing to do is to first lose the disguise. I understand the situation but she was inconsidered for Mion if she continue to use her image for stupid thing. Second, Shion should help out Satoshi to take care of his sister first. It didn't matter if that'll hellp the situation but at least Satoshi would be grateful. It was true that Satoshi might really want to ditch his sister but Shion would be stupid to think he'll do it publically. but I think that Shion just didn't have any patient, she wanted Satoshi now, instead of spending time to woo him and also sacrified a bit of herself to help Satoshi. She acted as if she wanted to eliminate everything in Satoshi's life so he can only think about her. That's very selfish if you ask me. Of course, if people were not fucked up in Higurashi, we wouldn't have all these crazy murder to begin with